maanantai 15. toukokuuta 2017

Alverde Mineral Puder

Mineral powder

I was celebrating the NYE 2017 in Berlin. In a serious need of a talc-free, preferably mineralized powder I turned to DM. DM is a beauty and wellness related chain in Germany and it sells it's own natural cosmetic line called Alverde Naturkosmetik. And what's best, the products are ridiculously cheap!

Mineral powder

This 4,45€ mineral powder (or Mineral Puder if you like) couldn't have done it's job better for a price so low. It was a good powder. Nice powder. Nothing too fancy, just something you need in your everyday life.
It kept my oily skin shine-free for a medium time that most of the powders I have used have managed to reach. We are talking about 3 hours. The coverage is medium, it applies nicely and is easy to blend.
I didn't find it causing me any extra breakouts nor did it dry out my skin or make it feel tight.

Mineral powder

Mine is in the shade 01 Porcelain. It is the lightest shade and ofcourse too dark for me. A bit orange-ish, red-toned more than yellow. (There is a light-difference between the pictures but you can still see how it mattifies and adds more coverage!)
You could pile it on pretty easily for extra coverage. One layer was usually enough for me as it gave me a smooth and medium cover. It didn't make my foundation slide off my acne pimples. Wasn't ideal for the under-eye concealer though, made it grease a bit. But nothing you couldn't bear with.
A mineral powder of my dreams would give my face a dewy "wow"-effect with medium to full coverage without caking or drying the rest of the makeup base. While keeping my skin matte for atleast 6 hours. So Alverde, thank you for lasting me almost 6 months in the daily use, we will meet again some day but now I'm in a hurry to find someone more superior!
Alverde Naturkosmetik Mineral Puder, 01 Porcelain 4,45€/ 10g, DM

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti