keskiviikko 31. toukokuuta 2017

Review: Flawless By Sonya Makeup, Base Products

forever living products flawless by sonya
forever living products flawless by sonya

forever living products flawless by sonya

Aloe BB Crème SPF 20 - Sandy 35,25e/ 45g  (Bottom swatch) Three shades to choose from. I gave Nude and Cocoa (SPF 10) to my friends and decided to take Sandy with me to Spain optimistically hoping to achieve it's shade. It is rather pigmented for a BB-cream so it can also be used to adjust the color of your everyday foundation if it gets too light.
Pigmented but very light coverage! As you can see, a totally wrong shade haha. After I applied my concealers & powders the look was wearable. Yet I would hope for much more coverage from my main base product. Contains talc and dimethicone/silicone so I would be pretty sure to break out if I used this on the daily.

Forever living products flawless by sonya

Cream to Powder Foundation - 377 Porcelain (Second swatch from the bottom) 22,05e/ 7g
Has much purer inci than the BB: so much goodness from nature! At first a wax called Candelilla cera caught my eye. I assumed that since it's a wax it wouldn't let my skin breathe. But it's actually rated great in EWG's Cosmetics Database. Other ingredient, the first one on the list is Phenyl Trimethicone. It is a "silicone-based polymere", which I would still concider a silicone (correct me if I understood wrong). According to EWG it should be safe to use health-wise but not sure what my acne has to say when a silicone is first on the ingredient list.
The actual finish. Ah, perfect. Been looking for a full-coverage foundation like this for ages! Super easy to put on. It stayed on like it first applied for a whole day of shopping. Felt moisturizing. Just amazing. The only downside is the price in comparison to how little of this you get and how fast it actually runs out.

Forever living products flawless by sonya


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti