perjantai 7. heinäkuuta 2017

Review: Flawless By Sonya Makeup, Other

Flawless By Sonya Makeup


Brilliant Blush - 388 Aanya 14,25e/ 3,2g 
One of the best blushes I have ever tried. I think I will use this up in no time. A little bit goes a long way though so this smoothly applying, slightly metallic blush is going to stick around for some time.
Just the perfect amount of pigment. Very pigmented blushes often tend to be hard to blend but this goes on like a beautiful dream. Also stays on all day no matter where you are.
Contains talc but I haven't noticed this clogging my pores. So perfect I want to cry!

Flawless By Sonya Makeup

Delicious Lipstick - 403 Cherry Red 13,5e/ 3,5g 
An excellent quality classic moisturizing sheer coverage lipstick. Nothing to complain really, I like this lipstick very much. It is suitable for casual wear if you want to rock a red lip without going overly bold. Love light lipsticks like this for the summertime.

forever living products flawless by sonya

Perfect Pair Eyeshadow - 396 Ocean 15,4e/ 3g
Not pigmented at all but it can also be a good thing with 'colored' eyeshadow. But not this one because you really had to put in work to get the most out of this. Sheer finish like the lipstick has, maybe this brand is targeted for a group that is after a more toned down look? I like my eyeshadows pigmented and easy to blend & work with so it's a no from me.

forever living products flawless by sonya

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti